Monday, January 4, 2010

Eat from the Pantry Challenge!

I am going to attempt an "Eat from the Pantry Challenge" starting tomorrow evening, Jan. 5th. I want to challenge myself to see how little I can spend on groceries this month while using as much as I can from my pantry and freezer. If your pantry is anything like mine it is full of items and I want to use up these items without going to the grocery store for the month of January. I might have to stop by the grocery store for milk, eggs, vegetables and juice for the munchkin, but I'm going to try and refrain from buying anything else. Hopefully this will be a success, we'll see. I will be sharing what we eat from our pantry for the rest of this month or for however long we still have food in the pantry that is uneaten. If you would like to participate in this challenge, you can check out this site for more info.: www.moneysavingmom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment